- White Pages are the name given to one of the three main components of UDDI, the protocol used to discover Web Services (the other two being Yellow Pages and Green Pages).
- The part of the telephone book that lists residential and business telephone numbers in alphabetical order by name, usually without any advertising copy
- a telephone directory or section of a directory (usually printed on white paper) where the names of people are listed alphabetically along with their telephone numbers
- A telephone directory (also called a telephone book and phone book) is a listing of telephone subscribers in a geographical area or subscribers to services provided by the organization that publishes the directory.
- Relating to something as it is, not merely as it may be described or distinguished
- real number: any rational or irrational number
- Actually existing as a thing or occurring in fact; not imagined or supposed
- very: used as intensifiers; `real’ is sometimes used informally for `really’; `rattling’ is informal; “she was very gifted”; “he played very well”; “a really enjoyable evening”; “I’m real sorry about it”; “a rattling good yarn”
- Used to emphasize the significance or seriousness of a situation or circumstance
- being or occurring in fact or actuality; having verified existence; not illusory; “real objects”; “real people; not ghosts”; “a film based on real life”; “a real illness”; “real humility”; “Life is real! Life is earnest!”- Longfellow
the real white pages – The Real
wtj – cover this page with white things
Or things on a (mostly) white background.
Or, in the case of the shoe, a black thing with just a little white that was too cool NOT to be on this page.
Close enough. 🙂
… hover over the picture for notes on some of the elements….
A Real Christmas Miracle / Christmas Star
Explored, Dec 24, 2010
the real white pages